CCTV Installation in Kenya-Pechant Telec
Securing your Property with advanced CCTV Cameras
If you are looking for an experienced CCTV Camera installer in Kenya you have come to the right company. We have been conducting CCTV Installation service for the past 8 years .We have experience in different industries such as schools, hospitals, banks, commercial buildings , residential buildings etc.
CCTV systems are primarily used for security, monitoring and surveillance purposes.
For monitoring and surveillance purposes, CCTV can be used to for investigation or crime prevention.
Categories of CCTV Camera Systems we offer
An Internet Protocol Camera, commonly referred to as an IP camera, is a digital video, which transmits and receives data over a network or the internet. Unlike an ordinary webcam it is a standalone unit with its own IP address that requires nothing more than a network connection in order to transfer images.
IP cameras capture images in much the same way as a digital camera, and compress the files to transmit over the network. IP cameras may be used with a wired network connected via Ethernet cable to a broadband modem or router, or wirelessly via a Wi-Fi router.
Benefits of IP CCTV Cameras
Multiple sensors. IP cameras have the ability to contain three or four cameras in one, which can cover an area that may normally take multiple cameras to cover.
Ease of installation. An IP camera only takes one for both data and power that connects to a network switch, so you don’t need power at the camera site
Resolution: You can get cameras with different resolutions and aspect ratios customized to your needs.
Intelligence and analytics: IP cameras are basically small computers that compress and store video, plus they can be programmed to provide all sorts of analytics
Security: Video is encrypted and authenticated so transmission is secure.
Less equipment: Whereas with an analog camera you need to have an encoder or decoder, there’s no need for that with IP
Analogue CCTV Cameras
Analogue CCTV cameras record images to a digital recorder which converts the video to a digital format. To view the video, the DVR needs to be connected to a monitor or router to be broadcast through an internal network for remote access
Benefits of Analogue Cameras
Cost: The most obvious reason to stick with your analog system is the price tag. Analog cameras tend to be significantly cheaper, especially as your camera count increases.
Larger pool of installers and vendors: Since analogue cameras have been around for years and because they are fairly simple to install, you may have an easier time finding an installer
Simplicity: Analog cameras are fairly easy to run, sending recordings to a digital video recorder (DVR), which then converts the analog to digital and stores it. DVRs are also simple to set up and run.
Dome CCTV Cameras
A dome CCTV camera gets its name from the dome-shaped casing that the camera sits in. Whilst these are relatively discreet CCTV cameras in appearance, this doesn’t stop them from deterring criminals. This is because the dome casing makes it really difficult for people to see which direction the camera is pointing. This creates an air of uncertainty for potential thieves or vandals approaching from all directions.
Benefits of Dome Cameras
- Unobtrusive design means it’s easy to fit
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Vandal resistant dome means it is harder to interfere with the camera
- 360-degree rotation of the camera so you can cover all angles
Bullet CCTV Cameras
Bullet CCTV cameras have an iconic design that is highly visible. They are cylindrical in shape and are capable of observing long distances. Bullet cameras are most commonly placed outdoors so their casings are made resistant to water, dust and dirt.
Benefits of Bullet CCTV Cameras
- Highly visible so acts as a deterrent
- Resistant to dirt in challenging environments
- Provides surveillance over long distances
- Casing also protects against glare and rain
PTZ Pan Tilt & Zoom Cameras
With a PTZ (Pan Tilt & Zoom) camera, your security team can have complete control on what is recorded. At the touch of a button, the camera lens can pan left and right, tilt up and down or zoom in and out. It’s the ideal choice if you have a security guard who is monitoring a live video feed on site.
Benefits of PTZ Cameras
- Optical zoom on these cameras means you can focus closely in on subjects
- Pan and tilt feature provides 360 degree field of vision
- Image resolution is usually impeccable so facial features can be distinguished
- Security team have full control of recording and can react to live situations
C-Mount CCTV Cameras
C-Mount CCTV cameras are the ideal option for those who may wish to adapt the field of vision. They are equipped with detachable lenses that can be switched around to monitor varying distances. C-Mount cameras are typically bulky so, like bullet cameras, act as a visible deterrent to criminal activity.
Benefits of C-Mount Cameras
- Special lenses can be fitted to the camera to extend its range beyond 40 feet
- Highly visible appearance that deters criminals
- Rugged camera casing can be added to protect the camera in cold environments
- Weatherproof housing makes it ideal for outdoor use
Infrared/Night Vision CCTV Cameras
As the name suggests, these cameras are designed to operate optimally in pitch black conditions. They achieve this by using infrared technology. Infrared models are more expensive than day/night cameras and those opting for this option usually do so because night recording is vital to the security of their business.
Benefits of infrared CCTV Cameras
- Infrared LEDs allow clear recording even in pitch black environments
- An infrared cut filter activates in the daytime for clear images in lighter conditions
- Can capture images even in the presence of fog, dust or smoke
- Records colour imagery in the daytime and black and white at night
Wireless CCTV cameras
Wireless CCTV cameras were created to minimize installation time. They also make the appearance of the camera much tidier, which may be an important factor for locations such as churches, museums or stately homes
Benefits of Wireless CCTV Cameras
- Easier to install than your average CCTV system
- Discreet and tidy appearance and a less obtrusive fitting
- Images transmitted over internet so can be viewed anywhere
- Secure storage and easy access of archive footage
Speak To our experts today for CCTV Camera Services
Our team of professional consultants can provide a free, no obligation quotation for your CCTV requirements. They can also conduct a free site survey to advice on the right types of CCTV Cameras for your business.
Call us on +254-722978116
News & Insight
What is Network Performance Monitoring? Network performance monitoring is the process of visualizing, monitoring, optimizing, troubleshooting and...
Protecting Your Server Room from Environmental Threats While focused on protecting networks from security attacks and connectivity failures,...
Organizations are modernizing their data centres in order to provision IT services faster, strengthen security, lower operational costs and increase...