- Client: Kenya Revenue Authority
- Category: Networking
- Duration: 2 Months
- Place: Nairobi, Kenya
- Project Cost:Ksh 35 Million
- Download Documents
The organization was having low speed network connection and network which was always down.
The organization was having low speed network connection and network which was always down. This is because they were using old equipment i.e. switches, routers and servers which could not handle the large traffic during tax filing periods.
They were also using worn out structural cables which were unreliable as there was always network disconnection.
- We first checked their Network requirement
- Designed a network solution that suit their need
- Recommended the equipment that needed to be changed and to be bought
- Implemented the solution
- They were able to have a reliable Network
Project size 35million.