Microsoft Dynamics 365 came into the market in 2016, and Microsoft combines CRM and ERP applications with artificial intelligence tools. Microsoft was the first vendor to provide an integrated solution. As business needs are changing rapidly, it becomes essential for solution providers to introduce such applications and solutions that can meet changing trends. Microsoft Dynamics 365 is one of them because it provides comprehensive solutions for all businesses, and you don’t have to look for any other option.
What Microsoft Dynamics 365 Offers?
It is a set of interconnected services and applications to transform and enable your business activities, employees, and core customers. Moreover, it combines ERP and CRM capabilities with artificial intelligence to bring innovation in your business. Furthermore, you don’t have to use separate marketing sales software or solutions because it provides everything you need. It can convert leads into sales. Finally, this integrated solution allows you to manage services and users by using Microsoft 365 productivity apps.
Uses of Microsoft Dynamics 365
It can be used for many purposes, such as:
- It can make your business a cohesive unit by connecting processes, people, and data across many different applications like Office 365, Azure, Microsoft Dynamics 365, and LinkedIn.
- These solutions are connected with built-in AI that helps businesses to make smarter decisions. Moreover, companies can get a guided action plan.
- It can modernize your approach by integrating mixed reality, AI, and mobile capabilities to bring innovation in business.
- It allows you to choose applications according to your needs, and you don’t have to change your business methodology. Moreover, it allows you to integrate the best business applications with your existing system.
Modules and Applications of Dynamics 365
Microsoft Dynamics 365 offers the following applications and features.
Customer Insights: When it combines with third-party data sources, a user can find actionable insight from that data.
Customer Service: It includes different tools and services for customer engagement.
Finance and Operations: This module allows financial management. Moreover, it includes production planning, project management, cost management, inventory, and warehouse control tools.
Marketing: When Dynamics 365 combines with CRM, it helps to manage the targeted customer.
Retail and Sales: It includes many stores and employee management tools. The sales module provides sales productivity, customer engagement data, and productivity metrics.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 contains lots of other modules and applications that can help bring innovation in your business.
The Benefits of Dynamics 365
- When CRM, ERP, and Dynamics 365 combine with Microsoft’s productivity applications, it gives users a connected view of, behaviors, customer records, and transactions.
- It also provides detailed information about inventory and shipping.
- It contains predictive insight tools that help top management in decision making.
- The major benefit of Dynamics 365 is the tight integration with other business applications.
- Microsoft is preparing a system to allow third-party applications to get paired with Dynamics 365 through a store.
- A common user interface of business applications make processes smooth and connected for the users and employees.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is the need of the time because it provides many connected and integrated tools to increase business productivity and value.